NuNaturals provided me and my readers with samples of this product. The opinions I share below are my own.
I’m thrilled to be hosting a giveaway with the wonderful ladies listed below. Stop by and visit each of us for a chance to win. Hurry, the giveaway ends March 30th.
C. Lee Reed at Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad
Lisette at Northern Belle Diaries
Clara at Walking in the Light
NuNaturals Stevia products are a sweet delicious way to reduce sugar and carbohydrates in your diet. These supplements were voted the best tasting Stevia products available on the market today.
NuStevia products are:
- 100% Natural
- 100% Free from Aspartame, Saccharin, Sucralose, corn syrup or sugar
- 100% FREE from artificial ingredients, preservatives, colors and flavors
- Free from: gluten, soy, yeast, wheat, milk, fat, sodium and alcohol
- ZERO calorie!
Share The Love
A favorite recipe of mine is using the liquid drops in my bottled sparkling water; just 7 drops of NuStevia creates a homemade soda without the side effects of caffeine, sugar and artificial ingredients. Use chocolate and peppermint in your plain Greek yogurt-tastes like a peppermint patty candy bar without the calories!
Experiment with mixing the flavors into your tea, coffee, smoothies and yogurt; just think of the possibilities. Come up with your own combination of YUM and your recipe may be posted on the All Star Recipe Collection.
Where Can I Get Stevia?
Order your products online before 6/30/13 with discount code BLG0613 and receive 15% off your ENTIRE ORDER!
How to Enter?
To win 1 of the 4 NuNaturals Stevia Liquid Drops:
- Circle us on Google+
- Tweet about this giveaway
- Like each of your hosts above on FaceBook
- Enter your recipe in the comments below
Latest posts by Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad (see all)
- Who has the cutest Halloween costume? - October 10, 2014
- Do you let your kids walk to school alone? - October 1, 2014
- Clash of the Couples is almost here! - September 25, 2014
- Must Have Items For Being Out With Your Baby - September 2, 2014
- Include O Wines in your celebration-send a girl to college - August 8, 2014