We received these complimentary products from Influenster for testing purposes. It was an honor to work with Influenster and their client Meaningful Beauty.
I received a bottle of Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum to review and I was thrilled to participate. What woman doesn’t want to find the fountain of youth? I have been using the product for only 30 days, once in the morning after washing and before applying makeup, and can already see the difference it’s making in the texture of my skin.
We’ve all watched Cindy Crawford as she struts beautifully on to the stage and sits with French anti-aging specialist Dr. Jean Louis Sebagh. So to honor both of them, when I tried the product for the first time…I did the same thing strutting around my bathroom!
The Crème de Serum feels rich and creamy and it glides easily over my face. This is important for me as I don’t want to create wrinkle damage by dragging too hard on my skin. I have very little wrinkling and intend to keep it that way for as long as possible. When I saw the before and after photos of Cindy Crawford over a 15 year span of using Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum; I couldn’t wait to try it!
The product uses 3 powerful anti-aging ingredients: superantioxidant melon complex, anti-aging peptides and hyaluronic acid. I’m not sure how it works but it obviously does; read the rave reviews here.
Here are the pros:
- Crème de Serum has a thick concentration and potency. I don’t like thin, runny lotions.
- A little goes a long way so I didn’t feel like I had to use a lot.
- It’s formulated to help visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It made my complexion appear smoother, softer, more even-toned and dare I say radiant?
Here are the cons:
- Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum is expensive. Purchase it online.
- Despite its richness, I did find the product a little bit drying on my cheeks.
- The flowery fragrance was a turn off for me as I typically use unscented products.
All in all, the thought of maintaining my current looks by using this rich serum would keep me coming back. And the see through bottle, showing the swirled serum inside, is fun packaging. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
What skin complaint do you have? What serum are you currently using?
Hovering high and low, Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad
Latest posts by Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad (see all)
- Clash of the Couples-how did you meet your spouse? - January 21, 2015
- Where do we go from here…on MLK day? - January 19, 2015
- New Year is the moment we’ve waited for - January 6, 2015
- Welcome the New Year with promise and hope - January 1, 2015
- Do the natives ice skate? - December 29, 2014