Since Beloved has only been driving for a short time, she has not yet learned all of the nuances of her vehicle and the road. Just Plane Dad and I have taught her the basics and addressed situations as they arose, but like all parents, we know many more are bound to spring up. Zubie is a great new teaching device for her car.
Zubie has a ton of features that we appreciate as nervous parents with a teenage first-time driver. We use its service to guide our daughter’s learning experience and monitor how she’s doing. It’s so important to ensure that she understands and can implement the rules of the road. Zubie is easy to install and offers a mobile app.
With Zubie we can:
- Monitor and track her speed, acceleration levels and braking pressure: This allows us to review the results of her driving and reinforce any areas that may need improving. We can also reward her driving scores with fun badges that show everyone how well she’s driving!
- Vehicle location: Enough said. We want to know where she is at all times.
- Save money on car repairs and prevent breakdowns with the low-battery alert and translated engine codes: We can offer her guidance if that disturbing check engine light comes on while she’s out and about. Zubie will explain why it’s on and allow us to determine if she can safely continue driving or should head to her local auto parts store. And with the instant repair estimates, we can make sure we’re getting a fair deal from our mechanic. (Just Plane Dad does all of our repairs so we better be getting good pricing!)
- Coordinate her trips and share her location with other family members.
Zubie is a service that uses a cellular connection to keep you, your car and its on-board systems always in communication. You could say it’s sort of a helicopter parent! Simply plug Zubie into your vehicles diagnostic port and you’re ready to go.
We purchased Zubie as a great Valentine’s Day gift and you can get yours today. What better way to show the one you love how much you care for them than by protecting them. Use the code SAVE20FEB and SAVE 20% on your Zubie Key plus one year of service. Offer good through March 31, 2014. Shipping charges apply.
Hovering high and low, Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad
Latest posts by Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad (see all)
- Clash of the Couples-how did you meet your spouse? - January 21, 2015
- Where do we go from here…on MLK day? - January 19, 2015
- New Year is the moment we’ve waited for - January 6, 2015
- Welcome the New Year with promise and hope - January 1, 2015
- Do the natives ice skate? - December 29, 2014